Straight From The Horse's Mouth – 29/07/2016
Each week we’ll be highlighting some of the best events and things to do over the next week or so, live on Future Radio!
If you heard us on there this week then have a read to remind yourselves of what we talked about (and don’t forget to tune in to Future Radio at 4.15pm each Friday to stay up to date!)
- Raveningham Gardens has decided to open on Sunday for the next three Sundays (normally closed) especially for the agapanthus season! Find out more.
- There’ll be footgolf fun as a new course comes to Mousehold, alongside the existing pitch and putt course. There’s no need to book - just turn up and play. Open 1 Aug – 23 October. Monday - 3pm to dusk, Thursday - 3pm to dusk, Sunday - 1pm to dusk
Eaton Park course - Tuesday - 3pm to dusk. Friday - 3pm to dusk. Saturday - 1pm to dusk. Click here for more information.
- Heritage Open Days programme comes into the TIC on Monday – hot off the press. Pre-bookable available online to book on Monday 1st August. Find out more.
- There are lots of summer holiday workshops at OPEN to enjoy this summer; more details here.
- Never Mind the B****** Art Show Here’s The 20 Group at The Undercroft (below Norwich War Memorial). This is the third Norwich 20 Group exhibition in The Undercroft featuring work by more than 40 artists, with art in a variety of media made especially for this huge space. Tuesday 26 July to Sunday 7 August, open daily 12noon to 5pm. More details on our website.